Are you a good CARE San Diego candidate?
If you are a licensed child care provider in San Diego who is ready to move or add a new location and:
- Has an active child care license and has been operating for at least two (2) years.
- Is currently renting their child care space, if a family child care home provider.
- Is willing to increase their child care license to serve more children.
- Is willing to move and lease a CARE San Diego property or add an additional location.
- Is usually fully enrolled, may even have a waitlist.
- Regularly participates in professional and quality development and training.
- Plans to operate child care services for the foreseeable future.
- Cares or plans to care for children from families earning below San Diego County’s monthly median income.