- Live and/or work in San Diego County, California
- Have a child who is 3-4 years old on or before September 1st of the fiscal year in which they are enrolled
- Looking for work
- School or job training
- Homeless and seeking permanent housing
- Medical incapacitation
- Child Protective Services (CPS) or risk of abuse, neglect, or exploitation
- Currently receiving CalWORKs cash aid or have received CalWORKs cash aid within the last 24 months
- Income eligible – your family’s gross monthly income must be equal to or less than the amount shown in the table below.
|Gross Monthly Income||$5,343||$5,802||$6,719||$7,794||$8,869||$9,070||$9,272||$9,473||$9,675||$9,876||$10,078|
Want to stay in touch?
Enter your email to receive our quarterly newsletter about the latest CDA news and updates!