- Live and/or work in San Diego County, California
- Have a child who is 3-4 years old on or before September 1st of the fiscal year in which they are enrolled
- Looking for work
- School or job training
- Homeless and seeking permanent housing
- Medical incapacitation
- Child Protective Services (CPS) or risk of abuse, neglect, or exploitation
- Currently receiving CalWORKs cash aid or have received CalWORKs cash aid within the last 24 months
- Income eligible – your family’s gross monthly income must be equal to or less than the amount shown in the table below.
|Gross Monthly Income||$5,540||$6,157||$7,069||$8,199||$9,330||$9,542||$9,755||$9,967||$10,179||$10,391||$10,603|
Want to stay in touch?
Enter your email to receive our quarterly newsletter about the latest CDA news and updates!