Affordable Connectivity Program
The Affordable Connectivity Program is a Federal Communications Commission program that helps connect families and households struggling to afford internet service. This new benefit provides a discount of up to $30 per month toward broadband service for eligible households and up to $75 per month for households on qualifying Tribal lands. Eligible households can also receive a one-time discount of up to $100 to purchase a laptop, desktop computer, or tablet from participating providers. Eligible households can enroll through a participating broadband provider or directly with the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC) using an online or mail in application.
You can learn more about the benefit, including eligibility and enrollment information, by visiting www.fcc.gov/ACP, or by calling (877) 384-2575.
- Open Public Wi-Fi at over 300 locations
- Laptops and cellular hotspots at select libraries
- Free WiFi hotspot maps: San Diego & El Cajon
- Affordable internet and low-cost computers click here or call (844) 841-4636
- Find Low-Cost Internet Service and Computers in your area
- Internet & Technology Resources
- Discounted home phone and cell phone services to eligible households
- Free computers for children! Computers to Kids Application
We Are Here to Support You!
If you need individualized assistance with resources or referrals, please contact our Family Resources Team at [email protected].